The “Honey River” family apiary is located in the quiet village of Chaika, not far from Provadia in the foothills of Stara Planina. The place was not chosen by chance: the nearest road is located 3 km from the apiary, in the area of 30 km there is no harmful production, and agricultural farming is limited. But in abundance there is what bees love so much: acacia and hawthorn groves, a stream with thickets of meadow grasses, deciduous forest.
Honey produced in the apiary is completely natural and certified as a bio product according to EU requirements. We responsibly approach the business and do laboratory analyzes of each batch of honey, so our customers can be sure that they are buying natural bee honey.
This year we offer you:
- Natural meadow grass honey
- Natural flower honey
- Honey with hazelnuts
- Honey with lavender
- Honey with pine nuts
- Natural Cream Honey
- Cream honey with hazelnuts
- Cream honey with cherries
- Cream honey with pine nuts
- Cream Honey with Cocoa
- Cream honey with ginger
- Hot pepper cream
- Honey is produced at the family apiary in the village of Chaika, away from the roads and industrial production
- High diastatic number of honey (20-26 units of Gote)
- Natural honey with low moisture content (16-17%)
- Each batch of honey undergoes laboratory analysis.
- Honey is certified and produced in accordance with sanitary and epidiological standards for food products.
- Lavender used in the production of honey grown without pesticides in the conservation area of the Black Sea coast (Natura 2000, Natura 2000)
- Honey whipping occurs at low speed at low temperature without any additives.
- We do not use flavors, dyes, GMOs. The product does not contain gluten.
- Pine nut kernels are not heat treated, so they do not lose their beneficial properties. Pine nuts are collected in Siberia in the foothills of the Sayan Mountains (Russia, Krasnoyarsk Territory).
- The hazelnut kernels do not undergo heat treatment, therefore they do not lose their beneficial properties.
- Cherry, which we use in the production of honey cream has EU ecology certificate